Alphapointe is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that has continued to serve people who are blind and visually impaired in the Kansas City, Missouri community and surrounding region since 1911. Alphapointe is the largest single employer of visually impaired individuals, employing 176 people, and is the only comprehensive rehabilitation and education agency for people with vision loss in the state of Missouri, serving over 4,000 individuals.
Our Mission is to empower people with vision loss to maximize their independence.
- We have a passion for serving people with all types and levels of vision loss.
- We encourage creative initiative and value change as opportunity.
- We ensure a positive and safe environment through teamwork.
- We are accountable for our commitments and for our results.
- We put people and families first by treating everyone with honesty and integrity.
- We are responsible for our resources to serve all stakeholders.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We believe in having fun and celebrating success.
- ISO-9001 Certified Manufacturing
- Plastics Engineering
- Writing Instruments & Office Products
- eCommerce: Online Office Supply Store
- Military Base Supply Stores
- Call Center Services
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Education Programs
- Employment & Job Placement
- Low Vision Products Store